Thursday's Circle: Wagn Community

Ethan McCutchen

Dec 3, 2013, 6:57:46 PM12/3/13
to wagn...@googlegroups.com
Slowly but surely, the Wagn Community is growing:
  • wagn.org traffic is up more than 50% this year
  • even with almost no documentation, a developer at the university of Bonn just created the first known mod by a developer outside of the core team (it renders LaTex in a card!)
  • support tickets are livelier than ever, and new users are signing up to wagn.org every week
  • the University of Cambridge is currently hiring two full-time employees to focus explicitly on Wagn and Wikirate.org (a Wagn site)
As our community grows, do we have all the structures we need in place to support each other? (hint: nope)

Let's get together and talk about how we can become a more vibrant and mutually supportive community.

Call Details:
  • Date: Thursday, December 5
  • Time: 1pm US EDT (5pm UTC)
  • Logistics: check Wagn Circle card at call time for Google Hangout link
--
Ethan McCutchen
One of the Wagneers, Wagn.org

Wagn. How pioneers roll.