Waggle Dance 3.9.0 Release

Andreea Paduraru

Mar 3, 2021, 11:39:49 AM3/3/21
to waggle-d...@googlegroups.com, apiar...@googlegroups.com

Dear Waggle Dance users,

We are pleased to announce the release of Waggle Dance 3.9.0:

  https://github.com/HotelsDotCom/waggle-dance/releases/tag/waggle-dance-parent-3.9.0

with the binaries available in Maven Central here:

  https://search.maven.org/search?q=waggle-dance

This release introduces two new features:

  • Support for setting Hive metastore filter hooks which can be configured per federated metastore.
  • Hive configuration properties can be added in the waggle-dance-server.yml file and they will be set when creating the Thrift clients.

See the README for more information.

We encourage everyone to upgrade to this new version and report any issues to us here:

  https://github.com/HotelsDotCom/waggle-dance/issues

Thanks,

Andreea

(on behalf of the Waggle Dance committers)