Hive default database fails to pass the verification.Is there anyone who can help me? Thank you very much.

Fan BLACK

Jan 18, 2023, 3:39:34 AM1/18/23
to Waggle Dance User

Describe the bug
when I start the waggle-dance, I have the following problem.

To Reproduce
Here is my federation configuration.

primary-meta-store:
access-control-type: READ_ONLY
database-prefix: ''
federated-meta-stores:

  • access-control-type: READ_ONLY
    database-name-mapping: {}
    database-prefix: xf
    writable-database-white-list: []

Expected behavior
I expected waggle-dance will start successfully, but it not success, The following is the log information.
The “default” is the default hive database. My two hive metadatastore services contain the default database, What should I do?

Logs
Caused by: com.hotels.bdp.waggledance.api.WaggleDanceException: Database clash, found 'default' to be mapped for the federated metastore 'xf' already present in the primary database, please remove the database from the list it can't be accessed via Waggle Dance

Versions (please complete the following information):

  • Waggle Dance Version: 3.10.10
  • Hive Versions: 3.1.3

Additional context
Is there anyone who can help me? Thank you very much.

bug.jpg

Patrick Duin

Feb 2, 2023, 3:49:15 AM2/2/23
to Fan BLACK, Waggle Dance User
What is the setting of database resolution (prefixed is what you want here) ?