Insect experience

Bram Cornelissen

Apr 7, 2011, 6:04:55 AM4/7/11
to BEE Team of Wageningen
Hey folks!
Micheal told me some of you are interested in joining the organisation
of the insect experience (http://www.insectenexperience.nl/).
One of the ideas was to show people around in the bee colonies, but I
don't think that's feasible.
When people get stung it involves a lot of emotions and besides that
we can't know who's allergic and who's not.

I do have another suggestion though: waggle dance!
This would involve explaining the bee dance, which people can then
perform. The way it is performed should direct a third person to a
reward (maybe a pot of honey?). We can do this near the other bee
expo's of the uni and the beekeepers association.

Other suggestions are welcome of course!
btw. I'm not here for the coming week, so we'll figger it out after I
return.
cheers y'all!

Weber, Daniela

Apr 8, 2011, 4:13:20 AM4/8/11
to wageningen-stu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bram,

thanks for the link, looks interesting, but, hm, everything is in Dutch, does that mean, that all the workshops are also in Dutch?
cu,

Dani