Waffle session management and concurrency control

Vaibhav Agarwal

Nov 6, 2021, 11:10:33 AM11/6/21
to waffle
I am using Waffle in an important web application to enable SSO with windows authentication and got the security concern that user should not be able to login concurrently. I try to us Spring session management as below but did not get any success. I have looked into Waffle docs at github but did not get any help there. Please guide me on this issue.

<session-management invalid-session-url="/logout.html">
    <concurrency-control max-sessions="1" error-if-maximum-exceeded="true" />
</session-management>