The token supplied to the function is invalid

Mallikarjun k

Sep 21, 2022, 10:34:32 AM9/21/22
to waffle
Hi All,

We are using waffle for NTLM/Kerberos based login in our of our application. We are getting below error from filter

ERROR [CustomNegotiateSecurityFilter:300].doFilter(): Error logging in user: com.sun.jna.platform.win32.Win32Exception: The token supplied to the function is invalid

Not sure what all we need to check?

Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Mallikarjun

Daniel D.

Sep 21, 2022, 6:54:21 PM9/21/22
to waffle...@googlegroups.com

Mallikarjun k

Nov 4, 2022, 4:05:48 AM11/4/22
to waffle...@googlegroups.com
Thanks everyone.  Issue got resolved by adding SPNs for that service account.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "waffle" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/waffle-users/CALCE7pmr-0wd0A1%2BBKc%3D1%3Dfnt4BsfETEDTBLPrhciThb9xt3cA%40mail.gmail.com.