Tomcat 10 and Waffle Security Filter issues

chinop...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2024, 3:33:18 PMFeb 8
to waffle
We are setting up our Java applications on Tomcat Server 10. Currently we are running on Tomcat 9, no issues.  Which specific versions of the dependencies are required?  This is the error Im receiving:

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.filterStart Exception starting filter [SecurityFilter]
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/Filter

Obviously I know what class not found is. Now I believe this has to do with jakarta i believe but I could be wrong. We did convert to Jakarta. Its failing at startup on the Security Filter.

Any help would be appreciated

Jeff

chinop...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2024, 4:25:53 PMFeb 8