Implementing a custom HTTP authentication mechanism without adding module in the service-loader-http-server-mechanism-factory

Ashok Ilapavluri

Aug 31, 2023, 12:47:31 AM8/31/23
to waffle

Hi Team,

I am Implementing a custom HTTP authentication mechanism by following the below steps.

https://github.com/wildfly/quickstart/tree/main/http-custom-mechanism

but in the below we added "

"

to initialize custom HttpServerAuthenticationMechanism, which needs to build a separate module and deploy it, which is a overhead for me, is there a way to load my custom HttpServerAuthenticationMechanism code by just deploying my complete war file into the wildfly server without separating custom authentication code and deploying it as a separate module?

Appreciate your help.

I am using Wildfly28 & java11, maven 3.8

Thanks
Ashok.