Waffle 3.3.0 now officially supports spring security 6 and spring boot 3

Jeremy Landis

Apr 1, 2023, 10:44:42 PM4/1/23
to waffle
Hi, for few years waffle has supported Jakarta with the main module code but had not with spring security / spring boot.  As of 3.3.0, support is now present for spring 6 and spring boot 3.

Amit verma

Jun 7, 2023, 10:00:44 AM6/7/23
to waffle
Hi Jeremy,

We are currently using Waffle NegotiationSecurityFilter in Spring MVC project, Now we are planning to move to Spring boot 3.0.4 and Spring 6 but somehow I'm not able to find out any examples of Waffle 3.3.0 implementation with Spring boot. Can you please point me to any documentation/samples around it.

Thanks,
Amit

Jeremy Landis

Jun 8, 2023, 9:31:41 PM6/8/23