Reunion

Mary Adams

Sep 12, 2013, 8:13:13 PM9/12/13
to <waberryclass1968@googlegroups.com>
Are people from out of town staying at any particular hotel? I think Embassy Suites and Aloft are both pretty close to the night event.

Sent from my iPad

Rodger Rainey

Sep 12, 2013, 8:19:44 PM9/12/13
to Mary Adams, <waberryclass1968@googlegroups.com>
What a great idea.  No one has mentioned that before now, or not that I know of.  Maybe they have a shuttle or would that just be too good to be true?

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 5:13 PM, Mary Adams <marycad...@gmail.com> wrote:
Are people from out of town staying at any particular hotel?  I think Embassy Suites and Aloft are both pretty close to the night event.

Sent from my iPad

Rodger Rainey
533 NE Holladay St., #403
Portland OR 97232

Mary Adams

Sep 12, 2013, 9:50:24 PM9/12/13
to Rodger Rainey, <waberryclass1968@googlegroups.com>
Yes, wouldn't that be nice!  Looking forward to seeing everyone.  Thanks for all your work.  45/45 is a brilliant idea.  I will get mine to you.

Sent from my iPad

ecsteiner - comcast

Sep 12, 2013, 10:45:30 PM9/12/13
to Mary Adams, Rodger Rainey, <waberryclass1968@googlegroups.com>
Hey....
I am on the hotel arrangements. Will be announced mid-September with the formal ticket announcement. Take care!

Chuck

E. C. Steiner

Typos courtesy of my Samsung Galaxy S4

Mary Adams

Sep 12, 2013, 11:32:23 PM9/12/13
to ecsteiner - comcast, Rodger Rainey, <waberryclass1968@googlegroups.com>
Thanks.  I was just looking.  You are doing a great job!  I'm excited to see e everyone.

Sent from my iPad