1968 BUCCANEERS... ALL HANDS ON DECK! 3

Chuck Steiner

Oct 7, 2013, 8:51:00 AM10/7/13
to WA Berry Group

W. A. Berry High School’s Class of 1968’s 45th Reunion

NOVEMBER 23, 2013 . . .

Well, by the hair of Mr. Snoddy’s chin . . .   Can you believe it’s almost a short 45 Days until our 45th Reunion!?

I trust you have saved this date and have made your plans to come back together for a fantastic day and evening of remembrances and renewing of old friendships.

A nostalgic Campus Tour – followed by a casual luncheon at Do Di Yo’s in Homewood – planned by Marjo (Hillhouse) Gann – and then a festive evening of verbal catch up, delicious food and musical entertainment at the beautiful Park Lane venue – planned by our great Reunion Team await all our returning classmates!

Registrations are pouring in and we anticipate a BIG TURNOUT . . .

So if you have not already done so, PLEASE HELP OUR TEAM IN ITS PLANNING BY MAILING IN YOUR REGISTRATION TODAY!

Please refer to the attachments and kindly make your check out to “W. A. Berry High School Class of 1968 45th Reunion” – and post it tomorrow!

Do help us spread the word and remember that . . .  without YOU our Reunion Will NOT be the same . . . so commit to come and help make this 45th Reunion our greatest ever!

Look forward to seeing YOU on November 23rd – It is going to be a GREAT TIME!

Take care,

Chuck

E. C. Steiner

790 Apsley Way

Johns Creek, Georgia 30022

(404) 808-2773

ecst...@comcast.net

for the W.A. Berry High School Class of 1968 45th Reunion

Chuck Steiner, Chair  ecst...@comcast.net

Leslie Melton Appleton, Entertainment  leslie...@yahoo.com

Dick DeShazo, Treasurer  ddes...@alliedenergycorp.com

Rodger Rainey, Communications  rrain...@gmail.com