Fwd: Update: Classmates w contact info; no email address

WA Berry 68

Sep 12, 2013, 3:30:39 PM9/12/13
to waberryc...@googlegroups.com, Clark Carpenter
Forwarding Clark's email to this group to see how it works.

W.A. Berry High School Class of 1968 45th Reunion
Chuck Steiner, Chair  ecst...@comcast.net
Leslie Melton Appleton, Entertainment  leslie...@yahoo.com
Dick DeShazo, Treasurer  ddes...@alliedenergycorp.com
Rodger Rainey, Communications  rrain...@gmail.com
Marjo Hillhouse Gann, School Tour, and Decorations at Park Lane mar...@bellsouth.net
Carol Raines Drummond, Berry Trivia Contest  cdru...@mindspring.com
Beverly Armour Searcy, Memorial Wall, and Name Tags  sear...@bellsouth.net
NOV. 23, 2013, PARK LANE; earlier SCHOOL TOUR

Does anyone have a lead on Julie Cuppett Merrick of South Barrington Illinois {or maybe her brother chuck who lives in the B'ham area and is somehow associated with the Shades Mountain Park} or David Wayne Drennan or Carol Ann Dorsey who may live somewhere in North Carolina ?

Clark, Thanks for getting back on these. Do they have email addresses?  We don't  have anything set up to send in snail mail. Please let me know.  Thanks, Rodger

W.A. Berry High School Class of 1968 45th Reunion
Chuck Steiner, Chair  ecst...@comcast.net
Leslie Melton Appleton, Entertainment  leslie...@yahoo.com
Dick DeShazo, Treasurer  ddes...@alliedenergycorp.com
Rodger Rainey, Communications  rrain...@gmail.com
Marjo Hillhouse Gann, School Tour, and Decorations at Park Lane mar...@bellsouth.net
Carol Raines Drummond, Berry Trivia Contest  cdru...@mindspring.com
Beverly Armour Searcy, Memorial Wall, and Name Tags  sear...@bellsouth.net
NOV. 23, 2013, PARK LANE; earlier SCHOOL TOUR

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 5:50 AM, Clark Carpenter <wtc...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
I have contacted 3 and they all should be sent info on the reunion;
Teresa foster tice
5317 mountain park circle
Indian springs Ala.35124

Debbie Harrison Browning
2229 Shelterwood Road
Hoover Ala. 35226

Glenn Thomas Haynes
P O Box101149
Bham ala 35210

Still working on Julie Cuppett and David Drennan