Test Email

Amy Dietrich

Jul 19, 2013, 1:20:49 PM7/19/13
to waberryc...@googlegroups.com
This is a test email for you all to try if you would like. Simply push reply and insert your message.

-Amy Dietrich (Helping Rodger and Carol.)

Amy Dietrich

Jul 19, 2013, 1:24:33 PM7/19/13
to waberryc...@googlegroups.com
Test again.
-Amy

Hi everyone - welcome to the listserve. We will likely be posting trivia questions here and that we we can all see each other's replies. Hit reply all and then everyone can read your response, or you can rely only to the person posting. Have a great summer, looking forward to seeing everyone in November! Carol
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
This is a test email for you all to try if you would like. Simply push reply and insert your message.

-Amy Dietrich (Helping Rodger and Carol.)

Carol Raines Drummond, Ph.D.
Lenox Psychological Associates
3384 Peachtree Road, Suite 450
Atlanta, GA 30326
(404) 760-0020
(404) 467-8591 (Fax)

Chuck Steiner

Jul 19, 2013, 2:10:25 PM7/19/13
to Carol Drummond, Amy Dietrich, waberryc...@googlegroups.com
I, too, am on the air!

(Isn't technology something!)

Feel free to ask any questions of me. More details on the Reunion will be forthcoming!

Take care!

Chuck Steiner

marycadams1950

Jul 21, 2013, 1:42:08 PM7/21/13
to waberryc...@googlegroups.com
Got email. Hope I can follow. Not quite into all of the new communications options. Looking forward to connecting with old friends.

Rodger Rainey

Jul 21, 2013, 2:14:31 PM7/21/13
to marycadams1950, WA Berry Class of 1968 Group
Likewise Mary.  We did have a bit of banter in a few emails with the Trivia Contests. Carol is moving her office this weekend, so maybe when that settles down, she can enlighten us further as to how to make this lively.  :)   Rodger

On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 10:42 AM, marycadams1950 <marycad...@gmail.com> wrote:
Got email.  Hope I can follow.  Not quite into all of the new communications options.  Looking forward to connecting with old friends.

Rodger Rainey
533 NE Holladay St., #403
Portland OR 97232

Brenda Taylor

Jul 22, 2013, 12:47:57 PM7/22/13
to waberryc...@googlegroups.com
Dang, I'm on! Have no clue how I got here, but thanks for your help, Rodger.

Carol Drummond

Jul 22, 2013, 12:54:07 PM7/22/13
to Brenda Taylor, waberryc...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Brenda - and everyone else! This group will provide us with a forum to dialogue about the reunion,trivia, etc. I am so excited about catching up with so many old friends and hearing about everyone's adventures. Please keep the trivia questions coming! Carol

Jul 22, 2013, 2:38:13 PM7/22/13
to Carol Drummond, Brenda Taylor, waberryc...@googlegroups.com
All, I just noticed Carol's credentials and I am very impressed. I have been
quietly looking for someone that might be able to help my good friend Clark.
You may not have seen a earlier E-mail concerning Clark's near death
experience. The association with the east Tennessee mountain people and
subsequent rattlesnake bite have taken their toll. Perhaps if someone would
volunteer to drive him to Atlanta she could help. We could send him on the
Greyhound, but getting off at the right stop could be a problem.
Always trying to help my friend, Craig

Craig A. Coblentz
Coblentz Equipment & Parts Co., Inc.
(o) 334-286-9999 | (c) 334-657-7263
cr...@coblentzep.com

Please note my new e-mail address...
-----
No virus found in this message.

Carol

Jul 22, 2013, 4:33:38 PM7/22/13
to Craig Coblentz, Brenda Taylor, <waberryclass1968@googlegroups.com>
Way too big a challenge for me! Sounds like you haven't changed a bit, Craig.

Sent from my iPhone