Comments: 45 in 45 bio's Sept. 18

WA Berry 68

Sep 19, 2013, 11:19:03 AM9/19/13
to waberryc...@googlegroups.com
Forwarding Chuck's and Craig's comments to the group.

W.A. Berry High School Class of 1968 45th Reunion
Chuck Steiner, Chair  ecst...@comcast.net
Leslie Melton Appleton, Entertainment  leslie...@yahoo.com
Dick DeShazo, Treasurer  ddes...@alliedenergycorp.com
Rodger Rainey, Communications  rrain...@gmail.com
Marjo Hillhouse Gann, School Tour, and Decorations at Park Lane mar...@bellsouth.net
Carol Raines Drummond, Berry Trivia Contest  cdru...@mindspring.com
Beverly Armour Searcy, Memorial Wall, and Name Tags  sear...@bellsouth.net
NOV. 23, 2013, PARK LANE; earlier SCHOOL TOUR