FW: BERRY HIGH SCHOOL - Class of 1968 REUNION

Craig Coblentz

Sep 27, 2013, 11:14:24 AM9/27/13
to waberryc...@googlegroups.com

All, I received a call from Chuck yesterday, great to hear from him, and in the conversation it became apparent that Chuck entirely dismissed my mostly factual account of Clark’s encounter with the rattlesnake as a total fabrication. Even though I conditioned the reader in advance that the account was essentially true, I guess it was just too much for Chuck to swallow.  So, I figured that if Chuck was not convinced I needed to set the record straight. The facts are: he was removing a small snake from the pool bath in Florida, he was bitten but did not immediately kill the snake, on the way to the hospital he was bitten again, was in ICU with extreme appendage swelling( I refuse to go there), had 300,000 dollars worth of anti-venom and lived to do more stupid stuff. The rest of the account sure seems to have more than a ring of truth,  and if not entirely true it should be,   but I will leave it to the reader to decide.

Craig A. Coblentz

Coblentz Equipment & Parts Co., Inc.

(o) 334-286-9999 | (c) 334-657-7263

cr...@coblentzep.com

Please note my new e-mail address...

Sep 27, 2013, 12:32:26 PM9/27/13
to Craig Coblentz, waberryc...@googlegroups.com
I think we all have better subjects on which to spend our time than this obvious attempt to retaliate by Craig for my letting it slip that he spent some time at Draper correctionanal.Does anyone really believe that I am still stupid enough to catch a snake that I am not sure is of a nonpoisonus variety.[No answers please]

CLARK

Craig Coblentz

Sep 27, 2013, 12:46:47 PM9/27/13
to Clark Carpenter, waberryc...@googlegroups.com

I think the statement “still stupid enough” speaks for itself.

Craig A. Coblentz

Coblentz Equipment & Parts Co., Inc.

(o) 334-286-9999 | (c) 334-657-7263

cr...@coblentzep.com

Please note my new e-mail address...

No virus found in this message.

Belinda Hammond

Sep 28, 2013, 2:13:15 PM9/28/13
to Craig Coblentz, waberryc...@googlegroups.com

Let’s not forget the time (I think we were juniors) when Clark was trapping muskrats in the cliffs off Shades Mountain and trapped a skunk. Instead of leaving it there, he brought it home – and smelled up all of Bluff Park. His mother made him undress in the carport and hosed him off before letting him into the house. The next several days we opened all the windows in the school bus because he continued to smell SO BADLY!

Chuck Steiner

Sep 28, 2013, 5:18:57 PM9/28/13
to Belinda Hammond, Craig Coblentz, waberryc...@googlegroups.com
FUNNY Belinda!

That Clark Carpenter... what a guy!

Chuck

E.C. Steiner

Typos courtesy of ECS' Samsung Galaxy S4

Clark Carpenter

Sep 30, 2013, 9:47:48 AM9/30/13
to Belinda Hammond, Craig Coblentz, waberryc...@googlegroups.com
Belinda,

You were always so sweet. I can't believe you are helping these guys. I am really looking forward to seeing you.

Belinda Hammond

Oct 13, 2013, 8:27:27 PM10/13/13
to Clark Carpenter, Craig Coblentz, waberryc...@googlegroups.com

Ah, Clark – these stories are part of why we love you!