RE: 50th discussion has started!

Chuck Steiner

Jul 6, 2014, 3:37:32 PM7/6/14
to rrainey329, waberryc...@googlegroups.com

Count me in…

I could live with April, May or June.

Chuck

E. C. Steiner

790 Apsley Way

Johns Creek, Georgia 30022

(404) 808-2773

ecst...@comcast.net

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the American Government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian"  -  Henry Ford

Jul 6, 2014, 6:53:00 PM7/6/14
to Chuck Steiner, rrainey329, waberryc...@googlegroups.com
Count me in, too.  I am flexible on the date, but think that April, May or June would be good, but prom time could pose a problem in securing a venue.

Beverly Searcy

Carol Drummond

Jul 7, 2014, 3:59:13 AM7/7/14
to charles SEARCY, Chuck Steiner, rrainey329, waberryc...@googlegroups.com
I am in, what fun! Agree that May could be difficult due to graduations and other events. Hope everyone having a great summer, Carol

Carol Drummond, PhD, MSN
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
4200 Northside Parkway, Bldg 6
Atlanta, GA 30327

Belinda Hammond

Jul 7, 2014, 7:51:49 AM7/7/14
to rrainey329, waberryc...@googlegroups.com
Let's do it before football season starts
How about August?
Too hot?
Belinda

Sent from my iPhone

Cary Jenkins

Jul 7, 2014, 1:00:34 PM7/7/14
to Belinda Hammond, rrainey329, waberryc...@googlegroups.com
I'm in!  I vote April since May is so booked for people.
Cary

Mary Adams

Jul 7, 2014, 2:25:21 PM7/7/14
to Cary Jenkins, Belinda Hammond, rrainey329, waberryc...@googlegroups.com
I vote March for now, although not sure why.  Will try to attend whenever it is.

Sent from my iPad

Robert Roche

Jul 7, 2014, 6:42:11 PM7/7/14
to Carol Drummond, charles SEARCY, Chuck Steiner, rrainey329, waberryc...@googlegroups.com
50th?? That must be a typo, should say 30th since I think I just turned 40 something!
I would suggest February since it is a totally dead time; no football, no March Madness, no trips to beach or lake.