Lunch with Former Vice President Al Gore November 9, 2011

1 view

rrmil...@comcast.net

Oct 21, 2011, 12:03:15 PM10/21/11

10th Legislative District Democrats

Common Sense Leadership

Raymond (Ray) Miller, Chair

360-926-8024

www.10thdems.org

Dear Friends:

Please join me in welcoming former Vice President Al Gore to the great state of Washington on November 9, 2011.  Vice President Gore will be speaking for and endorsing Representative Jay Inslee as the next Governor of Washington State.

Al Gore has been a key voice in the effort to build a new, clean energy economy that Washington State is poised to lead. – His book, An Inconvenient Truth and the documentary based on it, helped build awareness of the need for a new, clean energy economy long before others were talking about it.

Jay has asked me to serving as a table captain for the luncheon and I have agreed. Jay and I need your help and support to insure that democratic principles continue to be the focus in the State.  Seats for the luncheon start at $125 or gold level seats are $250 per person.

Please contact me with questions and if you need addition information. You may also sign up online at: www.JayInslee.com/Gore.  Please include my name as table captain.  The event details are listed below:

When:  Wednesday, November 9, 2011, 12:00PM

What:   Luncheon & Speaking Program, with Former Vice President Al Gore and     Representative Jay Inslee, Candidate for Governor, Washington State

Where:  The Paramount Theatre, 911 Pine Street, Seattle, Washington

Thanks so much for your support; I look forward to introducing you to Vice President Gore and Washington State’s next great Governor, Jay Inslee.

Best Regards,

Raymond (Ray) Miller, Chair

10th LD Democrats.

Invite to Lunch With Al Gore.doc