3 megtekintés
Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

Dick McManus

olvasatlan,
2011. szept. 28. 15:46:292011. 09. 28.
– Veterans and Military Families Caucus
Dick McManus for Congress, D-WA
Democrat, Everett, WA

Join me in this effort by becoming my google +1 friend

https://plus.google.com/i/Qib4oPA-fy0:5zjzAaTReL0

1. We need to add a statement to the Democratic Party platform "Human
evolution is a fact." Why? It is because it is the duty of honorable
citizens to speak truth to witch-doctors who run for office.

2. Population growth is a problem.

3. We demand the prosecution of Bush et. al. for high crimes and war
crimes.

4. We demand a new investigation of the events on 9/11.

5 .We need to require the super rich to pay more into social security

I believe that in order for the citizens to know who they really are,
public officials and candidate must speak up on all issues, not just
local and state issues. Some national issues go to the very heart of
who they are.

Sept. 13, 2011: Former Co-Chair of the Congressional Inquiry into 9/11
and former Head of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Bob Graham
called for a new 9/11 investigation.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2011/09/the-co-chair-of-the-congressional-inquiry-into-911-and-former-head-of-the-senate-intelligence-committee-calls-for-a-new-911-investigation.html

13 CONSENSUS STATEMENTS OF EVIDENCE OPPOSING THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNT OF
9/11
http://www.consensus911.org/the-911-consensus-points/

We need to re-name the Reagan airport after William E. Dodd. History
matters.
William E. Dodd, was the US ambassador to Germany starting in 1933.
He repeated requested to his bosses back at the State Department to
allow him to make one sort of protest or another regarding the Nazis’
treatment of the Jews. Invariably, his requests were denied.
The Nazis paid attention to their image in the United States. They
never abandoned their penchant for violence, but early on they
sometimes moderated it and always lied about it.

Where I stand on all the issues - also called a platform
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NewsViewsnolose/message/885

Background of why I stand on issues:

74 kings who rule the USA.

Both parties are not rotten in quite the same way.
http://www.truth-out.org/goodbye-all-reflections-gop-operative-who-left-cult/1314907779

The necessity of helping the sick and the poor.

Proverbs 3:27 instructs those to not withhold goods from the deserving
when it's in their power to do so.
Jesus defined the Christian's role of aiding the needy in Matthew 25:
35-41 and speak out against religious hypocrites in Matthew 23.
The idea of wealth redistribution isn't new - Luke the Apostle
actually advocated for it in Acts 4, in a passage called "Believers
Share Their Possessions."

Válasz mindenkinek
Válasz a szerzőnek
Továbbítás