Proof that data regarding the 9/11 hijacked jets was faked

Dick McManus

Oct 26, 2011, 12:40:02 AM10/26/11
to Veterans and Military Families Caucus
Proof that data regarding the 9/11 hijacked jets was faked
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NewsViewsnolose/message/899

The World Trade Center buildings collapsed was due to controlled
demolitions
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NewsViewsnolose/message/850

This science is peer reviewed.
People who want a new investigation of events of 9/11
1,598 architectural and engineering professionals
400+ Professors and PhDs in physics, Metallurgical Engineering,
Materials Engineering, Structural Dynamics, Aeronautical Engineering
Former Sen. Bob Graham – 9/11 commission member

• The 9/11 Commission's co-chairs said that the 9/11 Commissioners
knew that military officials misrepresented the facts to the
Commission, and the Commission considered recommending criminal
charges for such false statements
• 9/11 Commission co-chair Lee Hamilton says "I don't believe for a
minute we got everything right", that the Commission was set up to
fail, that people should keep asking questions about 9/11, and that
the 9/11 debate should continue
• 9/11 Commissioner Timothy Roemer said "We were extremely frustrated
with the false statements we were getting"
• 9/11 Commissioner Max Cleland resigned from the Commission, stating:
"It is a national scandal"; "This investigation is now compromised";
and "One of these days we will have to get the full story because the
9-11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to
cover it up"
• 9/11 Commissioner Bob Kerrey said that "There are ample reasons to
suspect that there may be some alternative to what we outlined in our
version . . . We didn't have access . . . ." He also says that it
might take "a permanent 9/11 commission" to end the remaining
mysteries of September 11.

o Former senator Bob Kerrey of Nebraska, a Democrat on the commission,
said he had long feared that the investigation depended too heavily on
the accounts of Al Qaeda detainees who were physically coerced into
talking. ...
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/