full stack developer

Lavanya B

Jan 10, 2022, 2:53:23 PM1/10/22
to w2wiki

Title: Full Stack Developer - Remote
Pay Rate$125K on our W2 or $65 on 1099
Start Date: 12/01/2021
Position Type: Contract
Location: Remote, NY, United States

9+ years of Exp
Client: SS&C Health Care

We are working with Prime Vendor.

Responsibilities:

  • Design and implement applications and services supporting our claims administration system, APIs, and other surrounding technologies.
  • Integrating with CI/CD, Kubernetes, VMs, data platforms, networking and storage.
  • Implementing industry-wide best practices around microservice development.
  • Build common components for reuse across the organization, maintaining documentation, demo applications and reviewing pull requests.
  • Evolve our development ecosystem by exploring and prototyping new ways of meeting our business needs­­­­­.

Minimum Qualifications:

  • Engineering degree, related technical discipline or equivalent work experience.
  • A solid foundation in object-oriented design and development.
  • Experience with Java, Spring/Spring Boot/Microservices
  • Experience with modern JavaScript frameworks (e.g. Angular, React or Vue.js).
  • Experience with SQL and stored procedures is a must (SSIS, SSRS). Knowledge of MySql and MongoDB is preferred
  • Experience learning new open source software, APIs, and frameworks.
  • Exposure to automated testing, modern CI/CD pipelines, Docker, Kubernetes.
  • Familiar with bash, Git, JIRA, and agile methodologies.