Feature Requests

Pierre

Apr 13, 2011, 11:45:57 AM4/13/11
to w2wiki
Looks great on iPhone!

Two requests to make this more wiki-like:

1. Transclusion/templating

2. Tagging, or something similar

Thanks
Message has been deleted

Ashley Dennison

Nov 22, 2018, 8:21:14 AM11/22/18
to w2wiki
I've added a few things to the original code

  • Allows one or more tags to be added to a page, and then when you click on the tag it lists all pages with the same tag. There is also a list of all tags so you can list stuff by "category".
  • Made the page a bit more responsive, using HTML 5 media queries, adjusting the page width, fonts and so forth.
  • Added a page save password, so you have to provide a password to make changes to a page. This password is only needed once, then it persists until you "log out".
Still to come...

  • Getting the page rename & delete options functional
  • Providing a list of "uploaded" files, allowing them to be renamed and/or deleted

Bernhard Fröhler

Jun 7, 2023, 6:02:17 AM6/7/23
to w2wiki
Hi!
These changes sound really promising! Did you by any chance make your code for this available, or are you planning to do so in the future?I have also been working on several improvements, see my fork: https://github.com/codeling/w2wiki . It already supports the renaming and deletion of pages and listing and deleting uploaded files!

Best,
Bernhard