Scroll bars?

Kevin Inscoe

Sep 21, 2011, 11:04:38 AM9/21/11
to w2wiki
Good day,

I just setup w2wiki for my iPhone I love it's simple design. But what
do you do if the page has more text than fits on one screen for an
iPhone? Are there no scroll bars?

Regards,

stevenf

Sep 21, 2011, 1:24:32 PM9/21/11
to w2w...@googlegroups.com
The iPhone doesn't use scroll bars anywhere.  If you are just viewing a document, swiping up and down should scroll it.

If you are editing a document larger than the edit box, use two fingers to scroll it.

Let me know if I'm misunderstanding the question.

Kevin Inscoe

Sep 21, 2011, 1:34:43 PM9/21/11
to w2w...@googlegroups.com
Ahh silly me I found this just before your answer thank you!

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2869946/mobile-safari-shows-no-scrollbars-on-textarea

otherwise great wiki thanks again!! I am using it for my personal notes.

--
Kevin P. Inscoe      http://kevininscoe.com
Deltona, FL        kevin [at] inscoe [dot] org