March Meeting

Central Vermont Amateur Radio Club

Mar 5, 2024, 6:59:23 PMMar 5
to Central Vermont Amateur Radio Club

Good Evening, CVARC,

On Wednesday, March 6, 2024,  at 6:00 pm we will have our monthly meeting. We will be meeting at Carrier Roasting Company (17 East Street) - next door to Good Measure Brewing - in Northfield. Carrier will not be open for business, but you can enter through Good Measure. You are welcome to order food from Good Measure, but it is not required.

This month is an informal meeting. Election of club officers will take place by electronic ballot later this month. More details to follow in another email. If you are interested in running for any of the positions (President, Vice President, Secretary, or Treasurer) and are an active member in good standing, please email con...@w1bd.net to express your interest.

73,

George

KC3AAD