NOTICE: Annual Meeting and Member Info Update

george....@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2023, 12:11:31 PM2/25/23
to Central Vermont Amateur Radio Club
CVARC,

Our annual meeting will be held in a hybrid format at Norwich University, Wise Campus Center Room 228 at 18:00 on Wednesday, March 1, 2023. Remote meeting link will be published to the Google group before the meeting. Directions to the meeting location are here.

Agenda:

1. Voting on revisions to the club bylaws. The bylaws with proposed changes are attached. Please review them prior to the meeting and come prepared to vote.
2. Analyze your radio with professional equipment- Bring any radio you want and have a health check performed and learn how to do it yourself.

Officer elections will take place via electronic ballot again this year. In order for us to send out ballots, we need to ensure your information is up to date. Please take a few minutes now to update your information using this form. Updates to this information are due no later than 3/3/2023 with ballots to follow the following week. Please include your email address as that is the best way to keep up to date with club information and will allow for electronic balloting. If you are interested in running for any of the officer positions: President, Vice President, Secretary, or Treasurer, please email me at kc3...@silonet.com to have your name added to the ballot. Current officers are added by default.

We will discuss future event ideas at this meeting too.

73,
George
CVARC President
W1BD Bylaws - 202302 updates.pdf