Ham-Con is Saturday, February 24

Paul Gayet AA1SU

Feb 13, 2024, 8:29:06 PMFeb 13
to Central Vermont Amateur Radio Club
HAM-CON, the ARRL Vermont State Convention will be Saturday, February 24 at 8AM at the
Hampton Inn Convention Center, Colchester, Vermont.

Please join us for the 44th annual running of this event.
Full details are at http://www.ham-con.org/

HAM-CON will continue to be a hybrid event. If you cannot travel to HAM-CON, you can watch and take part in all of the forum activities on line.

The  HAM-CON advanced sale site is up.
Advance tickets are $7 General and On-Line Admission, or $14 Early and Vendor Admission.
The advance sale tickets close February 15.
At the door these prices go up to $12 General or $18 Early

We also have on-line booking at the convention rate ($139) at the Hampton Inn. Pass this along to your friends who would like to stay over. Convention rates will end February 5.

Advance sale tickets can be purchased on PayPal or at the door.

We will have a forum program consisting of 8 forums and events throughout the morning.
The flea market will start up at 6AM. If you plan to sell, arrive before 8AM.
The W1V Special Event Station will be on the air throughout the Convention.
We will have other activities such as the Tech Table, Card Checking and VE Session.
If you would like to present a forum or know someone who is willing, please let me know as we are always looking for varied speakers and activities.

Note that many other ham radio shows across the country have closed down.
As you know, expense for everything is sky high, and it is very difficult to keep the smaller
ham radio shows viable. In other words, please attend and bring your buddies with you!

Questions about the show - Go here!
http://www.ham-con.org

Make your plans to join us on February 24!

Mitch W1SJ