Meeting Locations

14 просмотров

george....@gmail.com

не прочитано,
20 мар. 2023 г., 18:01:4520.03.2023
– Central Vermont Amateur Radio Club
Good Evening, CVARC,

I wanted to get some feedback on possible locations to host the monthly meetings. Right now, we meet on Norwich University's campus. However, we are open to exploring other options. Do you have ideas for locations for a meeting? Please reply to this thread with suggestions.

Places in Northfield: Good Measure - you could grab dinner during the meeting
Montpelier: Public Library

Others?

73,
George

Patrick Schlott

не прочитано,
20 мар. 2023 г., 18:11:0820.03.2023
– george....@gmail.com, Central Vermont Amateur Radio Club
We could try the Brown public library in downtown Northfield. Since folks are already used to going to Northfield to attend meetings anyway, it wouldn't be that much of a change. We've hosted meetings there before and I don't think it costs anything to book the space since we're a non-profit.

-Patrick
KC1DPM

Dillon W.

не прочитано,
22 мар. 2023 г., 09:50:1122.03.2023
– Central Vermont Amateur Radio Club
I would prefer a meeting place in Montpelier, but I'm not opposed to anywhere in Northfield. I live pretty far north now, in Milton, so taking 15 minutes off the commute to meetings by hosting in Montpelier would be appreciated. But regardless I think I would still mostly attend via Zoom because it's still pretty far even then, so don't feel like you have to make any changes just for my sake.

Thanks,
Dillon
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору