Teach me!

Stephen Kent

Jul 13, 2024, 11:27:17 PM (13 days ago) Jul 13
to Central Vermont Amateur Radio Club
Hi All!

As I am sure you all know time is a precious thing and we never have enough of it!!!!

I have been talking with my family and we are adjusting things so that I can start coming back to the monthly meeting.

With that, that once per month Wednesday night is currently my only opportunity to work on the hobby.

I'd like to link up with a club member at the meeting location early and stay late (or whatever is going to give us the most hands on time and least travel time) to work on little projects or learning. Things like, radio theory, programing, radio use (for my model), antenna building, etc etc etc. whatever is going to give a foundation to build from.

I am currently the only one in my group of friends with an active interest. I'll be the one to set them up, teach them, and facilitate etc.

Thoughts?
Interest?
takers?

Thanks!!!