Field Day update

Central Vermont Amateur Radio Club

Jun 21, 2024, 7:31:28 AMJun 21
to Central Vermont Amateur Radio Club
Good morning CVARC,

Field Day is tomorrow (Saturday) and we have a slight update to our plan. We will not be meeting at the site tonight as planned. Rather, antenna setup will begin Saturday morning at 08:00 at 2756 Braintree Hill Road, Braintree VT. Talk in will be on the former Turkey Hill machine: Rx: 147.39MHz +600 (147.99MHz) Tx, PL 100

Please join us this weekend for a great time contesting and socializing. Please plan accordingly by bringing your own chairs, sunblock, bug spray, water, etc. There are primitive facilities (outhouse) available to us.

We hope to see you there!

73,
George
KC3AAD