October Meeting Reminder

George Silowash

Oct 3, 2022, 12:55:20 PM10/3/22
to Cvarc, w1...@googlegroups.com
Good Afternoon!

The monthly Central Vermont Amateur Radio Club meeting will be held
Wednesday, October 5, 2022 on Norwich University campus in Wise Campus
Center Room 228 at 18:00. All are welcome. Please check the website for
additional information. A remote option will not be available.

Topics this month will include:
-Tunbridge Fair hot wash
-Upcoming contests - VT QSO Party (others?)
-2023 Field Day planning

You may receive this message twice as we transition to a new mailing
list platform, Google Groups. Our apologies if we are filling your
mailbox. You may unsubscribe from the old platform by sending an email
to cvarc-...@freelists.org with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
Hop on over to http://groups.google.com/g/w1bd to join the new list if
you have not done so already.

73,