The Cause of Global Warming Other than the Increase in the Carbon Dioxide

WP

Jul 4, 2015, 9:36:59 AM7/4/15
to w-...@googlegroups.com

            Dear World Citizen,

I have a new idea for the cause of global warming other than the increase in the carbon dioxide.  I wrote it in

Toshio Suzuki.  Soul Federation.  pp. 378-79.

http://www.w-g.jp/member/suzuki/synopsis.htm .

Free E-book is available from this site.  In the E-book the article is in page 311.  The following is my idea on the cause of global warming.  This was cited from my book and revised to some extent.

In the summer of 2009, it was rather rainy and the temperature was rather low as compared with ordinary summer.  The production of some agricultural products was a little bit less and so their price rose to some extent.  This phenomenon caused an inspiration in my mind.  In general, it is said that the cause of global warming is the increase in the percentage of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.  Now, carbon dioxide forms approximately 0.04% of atmosphere.  In 1960, it was about 0.03%.  It is said that this carbon dioxide has the greenhouse effect.  Many people think that the increase in the carbon dioxide is the main cause of global warming.  But for me, the percentage of carbon dioxide seemed too low to cause the global warming.  In the summer of 2009, the temperature was rather low.  The causes of low temperature might be the cloudy sky, rain, water in soil, etc.  Here, water in soil is not the ground water but the water or the moisture in soil.  After rain, even when the sun was shining, the temperature did not rise largely.  This seemed to be due to the water in soil.  Heat is necessary when water vaporizes.  This heat is called the heat of vaporization.  Thus, the vaporization of water in soil took the heat of vaporization and so the temperature did not rise largely.  So this phenomenon caused an inspiration that the main cause of global warming is the desertification of earth.  It is a common sense that the desertification is going on rapidly.  The fact that the desertification is going on means that water in soil is decreasing.  In general, statistics on the precipitation or the amount of rainfall is made in many countries while the statistics on the water in soil is not made generally.  Even if the precipitation is same, the water in soil can be different.  Plant can maintain the water in soil.  So where the desertification is going on, the water in soil is decreasing.  I think that the decrease in water in soil is the main cause of global warming.  Namely, water in soil is decreasing and so vaporization of water is less as compared with the past years.  The vaporization of water in soil is less and so the necessary heat of vaporization is less as compared with the past years.  This is causing the global warming.  Increase in the percentage of the carbon dioxide is not the cause of the global warming, but the result.  Namely, the temperature has risen so, animals has increased, and this caused the increase in percentage of carbon dioxide.

            Furthermore, the deforestation is going on in many parts of the earth.  This can be also the cause of decrease in water in soil.  In many parts of Japan, the temperature in summer is going up.  But, at the same time, the lowest record of temperature in history was recorded in many parts of Japan.  Namely, the gap between the highest temperature and the lowest temperature is widening.  The increase in the percentage of carbon dioxide cannot explain this phenomenon.  The decrease in water in soil can explain it.

        Yours Sincerely

        Toshio Suzuki

World Government Institute, World Party, & World Citizen Network

Institute, Party, and Network to establish the World Government

Web Site: http://www.w-g.jp/

E-mail: http://www.w-g.jp/e-mail.htm