Establishing the Authority to Establish the World Democracy

WP

Sep 29, 2011, 10:10:15 AM9/29/11
to World Government Institute
Dear World Citizen,

We have held the First World Party Convention in Ghana, Africa, on 12
August 2011. We are planning to hold the Second World Party
Convention in 2015. The object of the Convention is to establish the
authority to establish the world democracy. So, many delegates must
attend the Convention to establish the authority. There are many
delegates in developing countries. They cannot attend the Convention
due to the lack of fund. So we request for donation. We want to
invite the delegate from developing countries as many as possible.
For more detail please visit

"World Party Convention"
http://www.w-g.jp/wp/conv-wp/conv-wp.htm

Yours Sincerely
Toshio Suzuki

World Government Institute, World Party, & World Citizen Network
Institute, Party, and Network to establish the World Government
Web Site: http://www.w-g.jp/
mail: http://www.w-g.jp/e-mail.htm

Eric Gibson

Jan 19, 2015, 9:54:19 PM1/19/15
to w-...@googlegroups.com
I think we should have a world congress with 4 representatives, and a world senate with up to 8 senators.

Have a world supreme court, and a world executive branch.

Thanks,

Eric

Toshio Suzuki

Jan 20, 2015, 1:45:13 AM1/20/15
to w-...@googlegroups.com

            Dear Mr. Eric,

            Thank you for advice.  The most important object of the Second World Patty Convention is to adopt

"World Party Convention"

http://www.w-g.jp/wp/conv-wp/conv-wp.htm

In the Declaration, the supreme authority is the World Parliament.  This thought may change.  But, now, we are in this direction.

                                 Yours Sincerely

                                 Toshio Suzuki

World Government Institute, World Party, & World Citizen Network

Institute, Party, and Network to establish the World Government

Web Site: http://www.w-g.jp/

Eric Gibson

Jan 22, 2015, 11:21:50 PM1/22/15
to w-...@googlegroups.com
Hey! That's a good idea! I'm American, so I based it off of America's system, but you're spot on!

WORLD DEMOCRACY!

Thanks,

Eric