"Unit Soul"

WP

May 23, 2016, 12:07:35 AM5/23/16
to World Government Institute

              Dear World Citizen,

              I have written paper on the essence of gravity.  Einstein's theory of relativity insists that the gravity is caused by the curvature of time and space.  My paper shows a different opinion.  I would like you to read at least the passage around the "Figure 6".  If the Figure 6 is understood, the most important thought of this paper is understood.  The Figure 6 shows a thought that is closer to the truth than the theory of relativity of Einstein.  The paper is:

"Unit Soul"

http://www.w-g.jp/member/suzuki/unit-soul.htm .

              Yours Sincerely

              Toshio Suzuki

World Government Institute, World Party, & World Citizen Network

Institute, Party, and Network to Establish the World Federation

Web Site: http://www.w-g.jp/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/toshio.suzuki.73744