NWO

Illumi Nati

Oct 14, 2015, 5:23:53 PM10/14/15
to World Government Institute
can you send me your email address is your telephone number is your own pictures with farming and black tie dear brother
dear brother send me a picture of a black suit and tie because I'll send national leaders Illuminati Order
ear brother send me a picture of a black suit and tie because I'll send national leaders Illuminati Order
Dear brother,
I invite you kindly to take part in our future work, which will be held at the conference hall and to determine the date and time to be determined by job stabilire.Ai is a must dress as confidential and dark. They may attend other siblings obedience I want to make the change of the NWO; trusted people who act within the social into positions of power. You'll have to send me the list of brothers and sisters from all over Italy with their phone numbers and the role they occupy in Freemasonry and profane.
Best regards
Brother Michelangelo T.:. F.:. A.:.
http://www.illuminatiorder.international/