Indiana ranked Number 1 alone in newest rankings!

Tran, Anh Ngoc

Mar 20, 2018, 9:33:30 PM3/20/18
to vyla...@googlegroups.com, vyla...@googlegroups.com, vyla...@googlegroups.com

Good news from SPEA, Vylans:

From: Graham, John D.
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 8:21 AM
To: BL-SPEA-All Bloomington Fac-Staff <BL-SPEA-All-Bloo...@exchange.iu.edu>; BL-SPEA-Faculty BL Adjuncts <BL-SPEA-Facu...@exchange.iu.edu>; BL-SPEA-Faculty Emeritus <BL-SPEA-Fac...@exchange.iu.edu>; BL-SPEA-PhD-PublicAffairs <BL-SPEA-PhD-...@exchange.iu.edu>; BL-SPEA-PhD-PublicPolicy <BL-SPEA-PhD-...@exchange.iu.edu>; BL-SPEA-PhD-EnvSci <BL-SPEA-P...@exchange.iu.edu>
Subject: New US News rankings!

Dear colleagues,

We’ve received wonderful news in the new U.S. News and World Report rankings of graduate schools of public affairs that are being announced this morning. SPEA IUB is now #1 by itself, a move up since the previous rankings two years ago had us tied at the top with Syracuse.

You can read all about the rankings including great results for our specialty programs in this SPEA news release on our website: http://go.iu.edu/1SUY

To celebrate, we’re holding a reception for the entire SPEA community from 2-4pm Wednesday in the third floor commons of the O’Neill Center.

I hope to see you there so I can thank you in person, but please know this historic accomplishment for SPEA wouldn’t have been possible without your efforts every day and I am deeply appreciative.

John D. Graham, Ph.D.

Dean

Dean's-new-book-for-signature

John D. Graham, Ph.D. | Dean | Indiana University

School of Public & Environmental Affairs

1315 E. Tenth Street

Bloomington, IN 47405

812.855.1432 Phone | 812.855.6234 Fax

grah...@indiana.edu

541aa3ae-22f4-4ed9-bfd4-35cb8d8633b6

2019 rankings sheet_hi-res.pdf

Phuong Doan

Mar 20, 2018, 9:48:07 PM3/20/18
to vyla...@googlegroups.com, vyla...@googlegroups.com, vyla...@googlegroups.com
So proud. Chúc mừng trường mình.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VYLA2010" group.