Re: vietnam visit!

Phuong Doan

May 3, 2013, 10:52:13 PM5/3/13
to Krutilla, Kerry, chiush...@gmail.com, vyla...@googlegroups.com
Dear Prof. Krutilla and Ms. Chuan,

We have found a better place for group dinner at Sen Ha Thanh, 177 Bui Thi Xuan street.

Please take a look at google map: http://goo.gl/maps/6nqgR. If you do not mind, I can come your hotel and take you to this restaurant. Please let me know.

Best regards,

Phuong Doan.

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 12:48 PM, Krutilla, Kerry <krut...@indiana.edu> wrote:
Hello Phuong, i look forward to seeing you all this saturday evening.

our cell phone number is: 1-812 558 0232. however, the roaming charges are $3 u.s per minute. so if you want to contact us, it is better to use our hotel phone number. you can find it at this website.

thanks -- and we'll see you saturday. Kerry

May 3, 2013, 11:40:26 PM5/3/13
to Kerry Krutilla, chiush...@gmail.com, vyla...@googlegroups.com
Haha, if you trust us, I and SPEONs promise to take both of you around Hanoi on motor scooters or any traditional vehicle in Vietnam next week.

For your safety first, I will go there and take both of you to restaurant by taxi and who knows we can move back to your hotel by bike. It much helps for our full stomach. Just kidding.

I will meet you at 6.30 pm at hotel lobby today.

Best regards,

Phuong Fiona.

On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 10:22 AM, Kerry Krutilla <krut...@indiana.edu> wrote:

Hello Phuong,  that sounds just fine. we are happy to try any restaurant you guys suggest.

sure, it would be great to meet you at the hotel, and go to the restaurant from there. I assume you’ll be arriving on a motor scooter, and Chuan and I will ride behind you like the many Hanoi families I’ve been seeing on the streets.  that should be fun! but since I’ve gained weight in the last year, I will have to be the third person on the bike, and ride backwards with my stomach  pointing behind. otherwise, we won’t all fit!

however, if you should happen to arrive in a taxi cab, I will certainly pay the fares to and from the restaurant.

thank you again for organizing. we will see you at the hotel a bit before 7:00 pm. (6:45 pm?)