Vietnam Young Leader Award 2017

Tran, Anh Ngoc

Dec 26, 2016, 12:29:44 AM12/26/16

Dear friends and colleagues,

I am writing to ask for your kind help in circulating the attached announcement about the Vietnam Young Leader Award 2017 (www.vyla.info). This Award provides an opportunity for outstanding employees of Vietnamese Government to study at the Master of Public Affairs Program at Indiana University (currently ranked as the top MPA program in the US by US News and World Reports).

Funding has never been a limit for the VYLA Program. The challenge for us is to find enough strong candidates to give these wonderful full scholarships. I would be grateful if you can recommend suitable candidate for VYLA. We will consider your nomination with great interest. The deadline for this year is January 10, 2017. Thank you.

Best regards,

Tran Ngoc Anh

Vietnam Initiative | www.sangkienvietnam.org

Indiana University | http://go.iu.edu/tran-anh

Office: +1-812-855-0734 | Cell: +1-812-325-5627

Vietnam Young Leader Awards 2017 - Vietnamese.doc
Vietnam Young Leader Awards 2017 - English.doc