Question for The Submition of V-WSD

杨起豪

Nov 9, 2022, 11:53:09 AM11/9/22
to vwsd
Dear sponsor:
    I'm Yang Qihao, one of the participants of this competition. I met a difficulty when submitting the test results. I hope you can help me solve it. I have made my prediction.txt document in strict accordance with your format requirements, but "Status Failed" was displayed all the time after submission. I have tried six times in total, but failed every time, I attach my document screenshot and error information. Thank you very much for your help.

Best wishes!
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

asahi ushio

Nov 23, 2022, 5:32:56 AM11/23/22
to vwsd
Hi Yang Qihao,

Please accept my apologies for being late. Each row of the prediction file (`prediction.txt`) should contain the file names ranked by your system, and there should be no duplicated images in the row. According the screenshot you shared, your prediction file contains 10 same file names in each row, which is the reason for the error. You should contain the file names in order of relevance to the target image predicted by your system. I have attached a sample prediction file just in case.

Let us know if you still have issue to submit your prediction.

Asahi

prediction.txt

Mohammad Javad Pirhadi

Dec 26, 2022, 5:32:23 AM12/26/22
to vwsd
Hi,

We're confused. What is the goal of the task? Ranking all 10 images? or selecting the most relevant one? The *.gold.txt contains only the most relevant one.

asahi19...@gmail.com در تاریخ چهارشنبه ۲۳ نوامبر ۲۰۲۲ ساعت ۱۴:۰۲:۵۶ (UTC+3:30) نوشت: