Presentation & Viva voice

Mehreen Humayun

Aug 24, 2011, 4:04:03 PM8/24/11
to vuZs, vuzs_b...@googlegroups.com, Muhammad...@zte.com.cn
Dear Banking friends,

If any of you receive e-mail regarding Viva, do share with us.

________________
Mehreen Humayun
4th Semester, MBA(Banking)
Distance Learning Student
Quality in Everything We Do

mubashir zia

Aug 25, 2011, 3:57:11 AM8/25/11
to vuzs_b...@googlegroups.com
Ok mehreen ...i will surely share upon receiving e-mail

Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 23:04:03 +0300
Subject: Presentation & Viva voice
From: mc090...@vu.edu.pk
To: vu...@googlegroups.com; vuzs_b...@googlegroups.com; Muhammad...@zte.com.cn

mc090203796 Dildar Hussain

Sep 9, 2011, 1:33:45 AM9/9/11
to vuzs_b...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mehreen Humayun

First of All i am very thankful to you because the materiel you have
uploaded on VUSR is proven very helpful to me rest of the Final Exam .
Now i have completed my MBA as well as passed the Viva and
Presentation( Alhamdullillah). Now if you need any help i will guide
you according to best of my knowledge.

Dildar Hussain
mc090203796

On 8/25/11, mubashir zia <smiff_m...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Ok mehreen ...i will surely share upon receiving e-mail

Mehreen Humayun

Sep 9, 2011, 6:11:46 AM9/9/11
to vuzs_b...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations for passing out. u r most welcome dear, but I have no idea what is this VUSR as I have nothing to do with that. I only put my solved contents on www.vuzs.net

anyways, plz share your viva experience with us.

mubashir zia

Sep 11, 2011, 3:24:07 PM9/11/11
to vuzs_b...@googlegroups.com
Dear DIldaar,
Viva kab howa ap ka
Aur kitny duration ka tha
aur questions mostly kis nature k thy ...
tell me brother

Regards:
Mubashir ZIa

> Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 10:33:45 +0500
> Subject: Re: Presentation & Viva voice
> From: mc090...@vu.edu.pk
> To: vuzs_b...@googlegroups.com

mc090203796 Dildar Hussain

Sep 13, 2011, 6:40:19 AM9/13/11
to vuzs_b...@googlegroups.com
Dear All

Have a good Day

Firs of all, I tell you one thing that there is no need to worry about
Viva and Presentation. It is Just a formality of the course because
they do not commit to fail any student that appears for presentation
according to time and date. The panel consists of youngsters like us
having two or three girls and one boy.

The time duration for the presentation & Viva is ten to fifteen
minutes only. They ask question in the middle of the presentation.
First of all they ask question about objective and significance and
then ask question about data processing and finally about conclusion
and findings. Prepare this question well. For you ease I write the
questions

1. What are the objective of your research???
2. What tools are you used for data processing, what sampling
technique you used. Here they also make you criticize.
3. Finally they ask about conclusions and findings, that what are you
gain from your research, how this research is useful etc.

Note: Just build you confidence, for this try to deliver presentation
in front of your two three friends/colloquies and check yourself
either you can speak in front of people. Don’t be hesitate or worry
just enjoy as it is quite entertaining ……..

For any query feel free to contact with me
God bless you all with success and joy

Dildar Hussain

Mehreen Humayun

Sep 17, 2011, 9:00:30 AM9/17/11
to vuzs_b...@googlegroups.com, mc090...@vu.edu.pk
I need format and guidelines pdf for Banking Project.

If anyone has done Banking Project, do send me the format.

Thanks.