Final term Result

1 view

Mubashir

Aug 20, 2011, 4:38:30 PM8/20/11
to vuzs_banking
Friends:
Share your Result

Regards:
Mubashir ZIa

Mehreen Humayun

Aug 23, 2011, 3:19:46 PM8/23/11
to vuzs_b...@googlegroups.com
sorry for late reply, i didnt check my mails for many days. my dear b4 asking others 1st u must have shared yours....:)

anyway here is my result:

Spring 2011

BNK603

  Consumer Banking

76.000

3.73

  Spring 2011

CS507

  Information Systems

79.000

3.93

  Spring 2011

FIN625

  Credit & Risk Management

85.000

4.00

  Spring 2011

MGT603

  Strategic Management

81.000

4.00

  Spring 2011

MGT613

  Production / Operations Management

87.000

4.00

________________
Mehreen Humayun
4th Semester, MBA(Banking)
Distance Learning Student
Quality in Everything We Do

Zubair Hussain

Aug 23, 2011, 9:46:18 PM8/23/11
to vuzs_b...@googlegroups.com

Respected Mehreen.

Congratulation on this excellent result, we are thankful for your untiring efforts, help and Support for banking community.

No doubt you were the driving force behind this group.

May Allan bless you with more such successes in all field of life.

Regards
Zubair hussain

Shahbaz Anwar

Aug 24, 2011, 1:00:02 AM8/24/11
to vuzs_b...@googlegroups.com
Respected Mehreen
Congratulation on completing MBA (Bankink), we all are thankful for your cooperation, help and encouragement for banking students.
No doubt you are the driving force behind this group.
May Allan bless you with more successes in all field of life.
Regards
Shahbaz Anwar Siddiqui

Mehreen Humayun

Aug 24, 2011, 6:06:12 AM8/24/11
to vuzs_b...@googlegroups.com
Thank u so much Zubair & Shahbaz for such kind words.

Even Shahbaz I am much thankful to u for your cooperation in banking subjects. May God Bless u for your efforts & contribution. Ameen

________________
Mehreen Humayun
4th Semester, MBA(Banking)
Distance Learning Student
Quality in Everything We Do

mubashir zia

Aug 24, 2011, 1:46:59 PM8/24/11
to vuzs_b...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations ...............Mehreen i was expecting such type of result from your side ..........
V.good
i have end up with overall CGPA 3.15

Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 13:06:12 +0300
Subject: Re: Final term Result