(Attock VU Group) Fwd: My Dearest here is my biography and my pic.(FRAUD MAIL)

bc100200059 Amir Khan

May 23, 2011, 5:22:33 AM5/23/11
to attock-vu-group, virtu...@googlegroups.com, new-virtual-university-pakistan, vu_experts, vu_a...@googlegroups.com, vuma...@googlegroups.com, virtual...@googlegroups.com, Bookshop VU, vu-and-...@googlegroups.com
KINDLY NOTE ALL IF ANY ONE OF YOU RECEIVED THIS E:MAIL IS TOTALLY FRAUD.

AT THE END YOU WILL BE ASKED TO SEND SOME MOMEY

Aamir Khan

From: bc100200059 Amir Khan <bc100...@vu.edu.pk>
To: annai...@yahoo.com
Date: Sunday, 22 May, 2011, 7:41 AM

I saw your e:mail today,yes pls what u want to share with me.

Aamir

--
Group Basic Rules:
Earning program links, Cell number, Websites/Groups Links, Adult contents, Spamming, Immoral & Rudish talk are strictly prohibited and banned in group.

Islamic sharing related to any specific class of Muslim is not allowed.
General Islamic sharing e.g Quran, Hadith without labeling any class of Muslim is allowed. Remove the label of any Type Muslim class and link while you are sharing any Islamic stuff. Respect and care the feelings of all classes of Muslim community.

Follow these detailed Group Rules, otherwise you will be banned at any time.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YJxA8x3_U7C1lRc0EXfLrJpco4A1XkB1vDxOTqOd3Jg/edit?hl=en&authkey=CNDy9tkJ

Group Email Address:
Attock-...@Googlegroups.Com

Join group by sending a blank email from University ID at:
Attock-VU-Gr...@Googlegroups.Com
hi.JPG
anna.JPG