Nice Quote

naina shah

May 3, 2012, 4:05:43 AM5/3/12
to vu_bah...@googlegroups.com, vugu...@googlegroups.com, vu-...@googlegroups.com, vuzi...@googlegroups.com, pak-...@googlegroups.com, school-o...@googlegroups.com

When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.

SYED RAHEEL

May 3, 2012, 4:08:06 AM5/3/12
to vugu...@googlegroups.com
Right,

--
For study materials, past papers and assignments, Join us at www.VUGuys.com
Groups "VUGuys.com" group.

Regards,

"Batlla do Gustakh-e-Nabi (SAWW) ko Geerat-e-Muslim Zindah hey"
"Mere Nabi se mera Rishta Kal bhi Tha or Aaj Bhi hey"

B68.gif

naina shah

May 10, 2012, 6:29:53 AM5/10/12
to vu_bah...@googlegroups.com, vugu...@googlegroups.com, vustud...@googlegroups.com, school-o...@googlegroups.com
It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership.

bc100402551 Usman Akbar

Sep 14, 2015, 1:41:28 PM9/14/15
to vugu...@googlegroups.com
(Y)