Wateen Internet Settings for vuaskari.com

Admin Askari

Dec 16, 2011, 6:57:17 AM12/16/11
to askari-management, Askari_HRM, vuaska...@googlegroups.com, vu-mba-1, vuaska...@googlegroups.com, vuaska...@googlegroups.com, askari_...@googlegroups.com, vu_ask...@googlegroups.com, askar...@googlegroups.com, Mohsin Zulfiqar Ali
I have received some mails that students are complaining about opening of VUASKARI.COM on Wateen. Now please follow following steps:

Open the Control Panel:
Open Network and Internet
Open properties (concerned connection LAN/WAN/Wireless)
Now go to Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and then open its properties
Open Advance setting in TCP/IP setting
Open DNS
Use Add and then write 58.27.149.60
Now click on OK
close all windows with OK Command
Now refresh vuaskari.com and run it.
Mind you this setting is only for Wateen Internet Connections.

Same working may be done on wireless/ LAN/ Local Area Connection or any other being used by you.

Or you can call for 111-365-111 for Wateen Live Help on the subject.

www.vuaskari.com was never closed. We closed for only 12 hours for shifting the website to new server. Keep in mind that our members are coming daily in hundreds. Moreover, these settings will not disturb in anyway to your computer/ internet/ data/ other website usage.

Thanks all

--
Join us on www.vuaskari.com

Admin Askari
Google Groups
Subscribe to ::::::II VU ASKARI II::::::

Email:
Visit this group

Admin Askari

Dec 16, 2011, 7:11:40 AM12/16/11
to askari-management, Askari_HRM, vuaska...@googlegroups.com, vu-mba-1, vuaska...@googlegroups.com, vuaska...@googlegroups.com, askari_...@googlegroups.com, vu_ask...@googlegroups.com, askar...@googlegroups.com, Mohsin Zulfiqar Ali
Use this also for help.

TCP.GIF

TCP.GIF
TCP.GIF