www.vuaskari.com is Closed for few days for maintenance and shifting of Hosting

Admin Askari

Nov 17, 2011, 1:50:14 AM11/17/11
to vuaska...@googlegroups.com, vu-mba-1, Askari_HRM, askari-management, vuaska...@googlegroups.com, vuaska...@googlegroups.com, askari_...@googlegroups.com, vu_ask...@googlegroups.com, askar...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends! With regret we announce that we are in process of shifting our domain to new web hosting, due to usage and heavy traffic that has caused some issues to Host monster, so that is why we shall remain closed for 24-48 hours. We are trying to do it in minimum time possible so that  you can easily reach the website. Thanks all

--
Join us on www.vuaskari.com

Admin Askari
Google Groups
Subscribe to ::::::II VU ASKARI II::::::

Email:
Visit this group

Admin Askari

Nov 18, 2011, 1:01:18 PM11/18/11
Dear Friends! We are back, so welcome to www.vuaskari.com which is waiting for you to return and take help as usual. We are really sorry for inconvenience caused for last 48 hours. Anyways, we shall try to do our best for future Insha Allah. Our team is again at service to assist in studies and assignments etc. Good luck all.