Management Internship Viva Questions (Easy).

Rizwan Siddiqui

Feb 29, 2012, 4:12:54 AM2/29/12
to attock-vu-group, vuaskari_mgt, vuaskari_com
My viva finished. 2 Ladies.
It is Management, Internship.
All questions were from presentation.
Some of them are as follows:
What is management by objectives?
Types of Leadership.
How to motivate employees.
SWOT Analysis.
Conclusion
Types of organization chart.
Short and long chain of command.
What is difference between centralization and decentralization?
Training program
Flow of communication
What is SAP?
What is ISO?
Horizantal diversification.

Thank you,
Rizwan.

Sweet Friend

Feb 29, 2012, 8:02:34 AM2/29/12
to vuaska...@googlegroups.com
will u plz  tell me that, is your viva done on skype, and did u see both females on video.

--
We say, "Be one as Pakistani Nation and grow up for Pakistan's Future". Wish you all the best.
Join www.vuaskari.com,

This (Main) Group:http://groups.google.com/group/vuaskari_com?hl=en?hl=en
MIT/MCS Group: http://groups.google.com/group/vu_askarimit?hl=en?hl=en
HRM Group: http://groups.google.com/group/askari_hrm?hl=en?hl=en
Banking Group: http://groups.google.com/group/askari_banking?hl=en?hl=en
Management Group: http://groups.google.com/group/vuaskari_mgt?hl=en?hl=en

Naveed Iqbal Khan

Feb 29, 2012, 8:33:51 AM2/29/12
to vuaska...@googlegroups.com
Yes both were visible. They didnt try to hide themselves.
--
Naveed Iqbal Khan
Final Semester - MBA Management

Rizwan Siddiqui

Feb 29, 2012, 8:58:09 AM2/29/12
to vuaska...@googlegroups.com
Put a purse infront of them to hide them a little :)

mc090407478 Suleman Saleem

Feb 29, 2012, 12:18:22 PM2/29/12
to vuaska...@googlegroups.com, attock-vu-group, vuaskari_com
my viva is tomorrow so plz pray for me to

mc090407478 Suleman Saleem

Mar 1, 2012, 11:33:47 AM3/1/12
to mc100201634 Qaisar Abbas, vuaska...@googlegroups.com, attock-vu-group, vuaskari_com
salam, today i gave my viva and presentation.i go to the room there are two females and one male. so the female said to me let start so i introduce myself and then start the presentation soon she said go the the training section. and ask some question which i reply very fast i was nervous she said just calm down you are doing well. and then i go the critical analysis and swot analysis ..she asked some qustion from there and then she said ok you can go now. thats it. in the end she said you gave a good presentation and best of luck....

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 7:14 PM, mc100201634 Qaisar Abbas <mc100...@vu.edu.pk> wrote:
SALAM

HUY GUYS I M THE STUDENT OF MBA MIS(IT)
SO PLEASE TELL ME