I have passed my MBA, Yaeeeeeeeeee...........

Rizwan Siddiqui

Mar 9, 2012, 8:18:21 AM3/9/12
to vuaskari_mgt, vuaskari_com, attock-vu-group
Love u Askari group
Love u VU Attock Group
result.png

hanbal ishaq

Mar 9, 2012, 8:23:41 AM3/9/12
to vuaska...@googlegroups.com
is it showing because you have passed viva presentation ?

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 6:18 PM, Rizwan Siddiqui <mc100...@vu.edu.pk> wrote:
Love u Askari group
Love u VU Attock Group

--
We say, "Be one as Pakistani Nation and grow up for Pakistan's Future". Wish you all the best.
Join www.vuaskari.com,

This (Main) Group:http://groups.google.com/group/vuaskari_com?hl=en?hl=en
MIT/MCS Group: http://groups.google.com/group/vu_askarimit?hl=en?hl=en
HRM Group: http://groups.google.com/group/askari_hrm?hl=en?hl=en
Banking Group: http://groups.google.com/group/askari_banking?hl=en?hl=en
Management Group: http://groups.google.com/group/vuaskari_mgt?hl=en?hl=en

Naveed Iqbal Khan

Mar 9, 2012, 9:33:10 AM3/9/12
to vuaska...@googlegroups.com
IF U GO IN THE GRADE BOOK

AND CHECK THE LAST LINE IN THE COMPLTE RESULT THERE U SEE "P" against your internship

--
Naveed Iqbal Khan
Final Semester - MBA Management

mc090409022 Masood Akhtar

Mar 9, 2012, 9:39:32 AM3/9/12
to vuaska...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations!!!

hanbal ishaq

Mar 9, 2012, 9:39:33 AM3/9/12
to vuaska...@googlegroups.com
well brother i have 2.23 cgpa
that means i need .07 cgpa more for reaching to 2.30
it mean that now if i improve one subject i have to get .28 more in that subject then my cgpa will reach to 2.30
for example if i have 1.50 gpa in any subject i will improve that and i get 1.70 in that subject  my total cgpa will be grow to 2.32
what you is this right na ?
because if i add .07 * 4 semester = .28
am i calculating right ?

Thanks

hanbal ishaq

Mar 9, 2012, 9:42:55 AM3/9/12
to vuaska...@googlegroups.com
now i need exactly .28 in one subject for reaching to 2.30 exactly ? if i have 1.50 subject and i improve and get 1.80 in that subject  then my new cgpa will be improve to 2.32 from 2.23 what you say guys ?

khalid...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2012, 9:45:27 AM3/9/12
to vuaska...@googlegroups.com

Yes dr u right