MScs

Naveed Ahmad

Jun 3, 2012, 11:32:36 AM6/3/12
to vu-zone-...@googlegroups.com, vuaskari...@gmail.com, vustud...@googlegroups.com, vu...@googlegroups.com
dear vu friends
                     i m MIT and now want to get admission in MScs . i m a job holder and there is not any university in my home city . can in did MScs through virtual uniersity as a private candidate  i mean i don't want to go to the campus on routine bases. if any person have any authentic information about it plz guide me

mc100204392 Maham Zia Rana

Jun 3, 2012, 11:56:20 AM6/3/12
to vu...@googlegroups.com
yeah you can do bro without going ampus

On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 8:32 PM, Naveed Ahmad <evergre...@gmail.com> wrote:
dear vu friends
                     i m MIT and now want to get admission in MScs . i m a job holder and there is not any university in my home city . can in did MScs through virtual uniersity as a private candidate  i mean i don't want to go to the campus on routine bases. if any person have any authentic information about it plz guide me

Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.

To post a new message on this group, send email to vu...@googlegroups.com

Message Posting Rules: http://vuzs.net/faq/4795-vuzs-google-groups-basic-rules-for-posting-messages.html
or visit
http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe

mc090405659 Madiha Anwar

Jun 4, 2012, 5:09:19 AM6/4/12
to vu...@googlegroups.com

me ny bhi mit kia hy or ms krna chah rhi ho
meri information k mutabik vu ms campus base hy or lahore mai us ka aik hi campus hy ichra road py
or timing 9 to 5 hy us k darmian sir sy ja k decide krni parti hy
yh info mai ny vu sy li hy

mc090404573 Hassaan Waheed

Jun 4, 2012, 6:24:34 AM6/4/12
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Dats gud.I also want to take admission in MS CS

ali hussnain

Jun 8, 2012, 1:50:17 AM6/8/12
to vu...@googlegroups.com
virtual ki study online hai me moon market campus me hota hu yaha b ms k students hain wo to kise physical teacher se class nai lety han kuch private campuses ne guied teachers provide kiay hain but vu ki sari study online hai

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 3:24 PM, mc090404573 Hassaan Waheed <mc090...@vu.edu.pk> wrote:
Dats gud.I also want to take admission in MS CS

mc090405659 Madiha Anwar

Jun 8, 2012, 5:12:27 AM6/8/12
to vu...@googlegroups.com
mjy to sir ny ans dia tha

Dear Student,
                     MSCS designated Campuses timing is from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, you may visit during these hours at those campuses and get your MSCS Lectures schedule. In Lahore,  Ferozepur Road Campus, near Icchra Bridge is designated for MSCS Program.

Best Regards,

CS-Boy

Jun 11, 2012, 9:40:12 PM6/11/12
to vu...@googlegroups.com
me also want to take admission in MSCS. i have done  MCS from Virtual University

mc120201756 Muhammad Asif Khan

Jul 6, 2012, 9:04:11 AM7/6/12
to vu...@googlegroups.com

me in deficiency semester n u plz?

mc090402103 Irfan Hameed

Jul 20, 2012, 6:19:54 AM7/20/12
to vu...@googlegroups.com
I want an internship report of Askari Bank Limited Particularly its ratio analysis.
I will be very thankful to you if you will email me it at my personal email

irfan.h...@gmail.com

Thanks,

--

IRFAN  HAMEED
+92 333 7410768

mc100...@vu.edu.pk

Apr 29, 2013, 8:29:07 AM4/29/13
to vu...@googlegroups.com

ok dear thx.,

yasir abbasi

Nov 18, 2013, 11:57:02 AM11/18/13
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Madiha,
very gud ap na MIT keya and then you are interested in MS. keep it up.
i thing you have sent it by mistake to me.

Regards,
Yasir

Ash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 16, 2013, 5:32:26 AM11/16/13