3.5 years MBA

nymphish

Oct 15, 2010, 4:33:34 AM10/15/10
to vuZs
I hav heared 3.5 years Mba is equal to M.Phill, is k bad M.phill ki
zarorat nahi direct Phdhosakti hai,is it true?
lakin meine VU call ki they said they hv no information regarding
this, in their opinion it is not equal to M.phill.If any body have
authantic information then plz share.

mc100201820 Muhammad Qaisar Rafique

Oct 15, 2010, 5:30:57 AM10/15/10
to vu...@googlegroups.com
ITS NOT TRUE

Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.

afaaq

Oct 15, 2010, 5:34:29 AM10/15/10
to vu...@googlegroups.com
brother 3.5 years is mba exective its equalint 2 m.phil not m.phil n mba exective  better than our 2 mba years mba program

On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 1:33 PM, nymphish <nymp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.

If u like me than raise ur hand with me
If not than raise ur standard
thats about me . . . !

mc100403173 Zohaib Hassan

Oct 15, 2010, 5:35:37 AM10/15/10
to vu...@googlegroups.com
its not equal to mphil this is wrong some one have given you the wrong information

Ahmer.905

Oct 15, 2010, 5:53:57 AM10/15/10
to vu...@googlegroups.com
No U R hearing to wrong.
Till the university has no annouced the study.
If u want to continue ur study
u are do the M.phil.
then
Phd

mc080407816 Mudassar Mehdi

Oct 15, 2010, 6:56:54 AM10/15/10
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Ya its true..

"روشنی" Roshni

Oct 15, 2010, 8:34:31 AM10/15/10
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Wat 's true ???
plzzz can u tell me the difference between 2 year MBA and 3.5 year MBA???
Is it beneficial for us or not ??

On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 5:56 PM, mc080407816 Mudassar Mehdi <mc080...@vu.edu.pk> wrote:
Ya its true..

Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.

True friends are like our upper and lower eyelids!
They often meet bcoz they miss each other & when they meet
they dont see the worled around.
Regards
Roshni..

saqib taimoor

Oct 15, 2010, 10:51:38 AM10/15/10
to vu...@googlegroups.com

 it is beneficial if they award us two degress
one for MBA
second for MS
if they not do this then
MBA 2   year have MBA degree
&
MBA 3.5 year have MBA degree
r same
cv pir app MBA he likhan gy
saqibt...@yahoo.com

mc100403614 Naveed Ahmed Siddiqui

Oct 15, 2010, 2:50:28 PM10/15/10
to vu...@googlegroups.com
2 years MBA (72 credit hours program) is for those students who have 16 years of education with degrees like BS, BE etc, where as 3.5 years MBA (96 Credit hours program) is for those students who have 14 years of education with degrees like BCom, BA, BSc etc.

mc100403601 Humaira Shahwar

Oct 15, 2010, 4:34:10 PM10/15/10
to vu...@googlegroups.com
but according to y knowledge MBA3.5 years is for those who get 2 years Bachelors' degree holders. RIGHT?

mc100403614 Naveed Ahmed Siddiqui

Oct 16, 2010, 4:02:26 PM10/16/10
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Yes Shahwar you are right, I meant MBA 3.5 years is for those students who have completed two years degrees like BCom, BA and BSc etc.

mc100403100 Shahzad Haider

Oct 16, 2010, 5:56:18 PM10/16/10
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Yes
3.5 years MBA is Equanlint to MS/M.phil if you want to do Phd
but MBA exective is not equel to MBA Regular.

On 10/15/10, afaaq <afaaqt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> brother 3.5 years is mba exective its equalint 2 m.phil not m.phil n mba
> exective better than our 2 mba years mba program
>
> On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 1:33 PM, nymphish <nymp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> I hav heared 3.5 years Mba is equal to M.Phill, is k bad M.phill ki
>> zarorat nahi direct Phdhosakti hai,is it true?
>> lakin meine VU call ki they said they hv no information regarding
>> this, in their opinion it is not equal to M.phill.If any body have
>> authantic information then plz share.
>>
>> --
>> --
>> Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments
>> and study material.
>> --
>> Groups "vuZs" group.
>> --
>> To post a new message on this group, send email to vu...@googlegroups.com
>> --
>> Posting Rule: Please Start your subject line with subject code (like
>> MGT501, MGT402)
>> --

>> vuZs+uns...@googlegroups.com <vuZs%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

mc090404562 Shahzad Nadeem Qaser

Oct 17, 2010, 1:22:08 AM10/17/10
to vu...@googlegroups.com
it is not tru. really dearssssssssssssssssssss

mc100403100 Shahzad Haider

Oct 17, 2010, 10:18:45 AM10/17/10
to vu...@googlegroups.com

Khalid Baig

Oct 18, 2010, 7:23:28 AM10/18/10
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Contact from study campus they will provide you right information regarding M.Phil.

"روشنی" Roshni

Oct 18, 2010, 8:10:36 AM10/18/10
to vu...@googlegroups.com
@

Shahzad Haider

Thanks alot for sharing this informative URL that guide us accurately......

n for All others plzzz dont miss guide the students,,,

Kashif Nazir

Oct 18, 2010, 11:29:41 AM10/18/10
to vuZs
all of 3.5year MBA student should mail at regi...@vu.edu.pk and
gfa...@hec.gov.pk to change to title of 3.5year MBA to MBAMS.

On Oct 18, 5:10 pm, "روشنی" Roshni <shining...@gmail.com> wrote:
> @Shahzad Haider Thanks alot for sharing this informative URL
> that guide us accurately......
>
> n for All others plzzz dont miss guide the students,,,
>
> On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 9:18 PM, mc100403100 Shahzad Haider <
>

> mc100403...@vu.edu.pk> wrote:
> > See the following URL for Batter understanding
>
> >http://hec.gov.pk/InsideHEC/Divisions/AECA/CurriculumRevision/Documen...
>
> > On 10/17/10, mc090404562 Shahzad Nadeem Qaser <mc090404...@vu.edu.pk>
> > wrote:
> > > it is not tru. really dearssssssssssssssssssss

> > mba

> > Assignments
> > vu...@googlegroups.com
> > vuZs%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com<vuZs%252Buns...@googlegroups.com>

> > Assignments
> > vu...@googlegroups.com

> > Assignments
> > vu...@googlegroups.com
>
> > > --
> > > --
> > > Please visitwww.vuzs.netFor Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments
> > and
> > > study material.
> > > --
> > > Groups "vuZs" group.
> > > --
> > > To post a new message on this group, send email to vu...@googlegroups.com
> > > --
> > > Posting Rule: Please Start your subject line with subject code (like
> > MGT501,
> > > MGT402)
> > > --
> > > For more info, visit the main page of vuZs group at
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs
> > > --
> > > To join this group visit
> >http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe?hl=en
>
> > --
> > --
> > Please visitwww.vuzs.netFor Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments
> > and study material.
> > --
> > Groups "vuZs" group.
> > --
> > To post a new message on this group, send email to vu...@googlegroups.com
> > --
> > Posting Rule: Please Start your subject line with subject code (like
> > MGT501, MGT402)
> > --
> > For more info, visit the main page of vuZs group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs
> > --
> > To join this group visit
> >http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe?hl=en
>
> --
> *
> *
> *True friends are like our upper and lower eyelids!*
> *They often meet bcoz they miss each other & when they meet*
> *they dont see the worled around.*
> *Regards*
> *Roshni..*

Shami

Oct 19, 2010, 11:04:48 AM10/19/10
to vu...@googlegroups.com
3 1/2 years MBA program is not equal to M.Fill, i have concerned with HEC abou this issue.
but there are some queries. may be we have to complete only defficiency courses for M.fill.but this dicission is under process.

azeem khan

Oct 20, 2010, 3:18:08 AM10/20/10
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,
   As per guide line of HEC, MBA 3.5 years is equal to studay of (MBA+M.Phil) but you have to give thesis of 6 months.
It is also mentioned in V.U's MBA new study program, with title HEC guide line.
This guide line is attached herewith also.

thanks

azeem

On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 1:33 PM, nymphish <nymp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
guidelines-business-admin.JPG

Kashif Nazir

Oct 20, 2010, 7:11:42 AM10/20/10
to vuZs
if someone has reply from HEC or VU about MBA 3.5 years equals to
M.Phil. than kindly paste here.

On Oct 20, 12:18 am, azeem khan <azeem.haiderk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>    As per guide line of HEC, MBA 3.5 years is equal to studay of
> (MBA+M.Phil) but you have to give thesis of 6 months.
> It is also mentioned in V.U's MBA new study program, with title HEC guide
> line.
> This guide line is attached herewith also.
>
> thanks
>
> azeem
>

> On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 1:33 PM, nymphish <nymphi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I hav heared 3.5 years Mba is equal  to M.Phill, is k bad M.phill ki
> > zarorat nahi direct Phdhosakti hai,is it true?
> > lakin meine VU call ki they said they hv no information regarding
> > this, in their opinion it is not equal to M.phill.If any body have
> > authantic information then plz share.
>
> > --
> > --
> > Please visitwww.vuzs.netFor Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments
> > and study material.
> > --
> > Groups "vuZs" group.
> > --
> > To post a new message on this group, send email to vu...@googlegroups.com
> > --
> > Posting Rule: Please Start your subject line with subject code (like
> > MGT501, MGT402)
> > --
> > For more info, visit the main page of vuZs group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs
> > --
> > To join this group visit
> >http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe?hl=en
>
>  guidelines-business-admin.JPG
> 226KViewDownload

Malang

Dec 18, 2010, 6:39:38 AM12/18/10
to vuZs
MBA 3.5 YEAR IS EQUAL TO M.PHIL/M.S ACCORDING TO HEC

On Oct 20, 4:11 pm, Kashif Nazir <kashi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> if someone has reply from HEC or VU about MBA 3.5 years equals to
> M.Phil. than kindly paste here.
>
> On Oct 20, 12:18 am, azeem khan <azeem.haiderk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Dear Friends,
> >    As per guide line of HEC, MBA 3.5 years is equal to studay of
> > (MBA+M.Phil) but you have to give thesis of 6 months.
> > It is also mentioned in V.U's MBA new study program, with title HEC guide
> > line.
> > This guide line is attached herewith also.
>
> > thanks
>
> > azeem
>
> > On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 1:33 PM, nymphish <nymphi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > I hav heared 3.5 years Mba is equal  to M.Phill, is k bad M.phill ki
> > > zarorat nahi direct Phdhosakti hai,is it true?
> > > lakin meine VU call ki they said they hv no information regarding
> > > this, in their opinion it is not equal to M.phill.If any body have
> > > authantic information then plz share.
>
> > > --
> > > --
> > > Please visitwww.vuzs.netForCurrent & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments

mc100402403 Kashif Nazir

Dec 18, 2010, 11:39:16 AM12/18/10
to vu...@googlegroups.com
see the attachment pasted by VU on notice board and also given below

> --
> --
> Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and

> study material.
> --
> Groups "vuZs" group.
> --
> To post a new message on this group, send email to vu...@googlegroups.com
> --

> Message Posting Rules:
> http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/web/vuzs-basic-rules-for-posting-messages

> --

> --
> For more info, visit the main page of vuZs group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs
> --

> To join this group Send blank email from your virtual university email
> address to
> vuZs+su...@googlegroups.com
> or visit
> http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe?hl=en

newMBA.JPG

Taqi Raza Khan

Dec 18, 2010, 10:58:15 PM12/18/10
to vu...@googlegroups.com
from Registrar <regi...@vu.edu.pk>
to Taqi Raza Khan <mc070...@vu.edu.pk>
cc Course Selection <course_s...@vu.edu.pk>
date Thu, Nov 29, 2010 at 10:51 AM
subject RE: Info Requird

Please make sure that MBA 3.5-year program is not equivalent to M.Phil
or MS in Management Science

REGISTRAR,

Virtual University of Pakistan,

M.A Jinnah Campus, Defence Road,

Off Raiwind Road, Lahore 54000, Pakistan

Tel:042-111-880-880 Ext 341, Fax 042-99202174

--
*

Taqi Raza Khan*
*MBA-MIS*
*0345-7372343*
*http://newsoftwares.webs.com*

mc100404539 Muhammad Junaid

Dec 19, 2010, 2:37:43 PM12/19/10
to vu...@googlegroups.com
I have also very much concern about MBA
is this Master level degree or M.S level degree. i am not getting much better result in VU studies for master level than other institutions, i got frustrated how to do?

Best regards,
Muhammad Junaid
mc100404539
MBA 1st semester.

Taqi Raza Khan

Dec 20, 2010, 7:10:52 AM12/20/10
to vu...@googlegroups.com
fromCourse Selection <course_s...@vu.edu.pk>
toTaqi Raza Khan <mc070...@vu.edu.pk>
dateMon, Dec 20, 2010 at 10:57 AM
subjectRE: Info Requird

hide details 10:57 AM (6 hours ago)

Dear Student,

Presently VU has not yet received any information from HEC in this regard.

With regards,

Assistant Registrar-II

Course Selection

Virtual University of Pakistan

M. A Jinnah Campus

Defence Road, Off Raiwind Road,

Lahore.

Tel: 042-111-880-880 Ext. 343

Taqi Raza Khan
MBA-MIS
0345-7372343

mc100402536 Zeeshan Javed

Dec 20, 2010, 7:36:30 AM12/20/10
to vu...@googlegroups.com
janab alsalaam-alaikum i am doing mba and i was asking in vu office .woh kahtay hain kay yeh mba mphil kay between hi hai . aap tension mat lien. thanks

Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.

zeeshan mustafa

Dec 20, 2010, 10:15:40 AM12/20/10
to vu...@googlegroups.com, princeu...@yahoo.com, mc100...@vu.edu.pk
please also  tell me that is bs (hons)Acconting and finance is also equal to m.phill/M.S.After that can we do p.h.d.

Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 17:36:30 +0500
Subject: Re: [vuZs] Re: 3.5 years MBA
From: mc100...@vu.edu.pk
To: vu...@googlegroups.com

Navy

Dec 20, 2010, 11:59:07 AM12/20/10
to vu...@googlegroups.com
NOT AT ALL

Naveed Hussain

Dec 25, 2010, 1:52:56 AM12/25/10
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

VU has launched the program for MS and PHD, check all pre-requisite eligibility criteria for these programs, then all of your doubts will be cleared..............

If MBA 3.5 or 2 years or what ever, is equal to MS then there is no need for VU to start MS program. Hope you all got it.....

With Kindest best regards,

M Naveed Hussain,
MBA-II
Wah Cantt.

Hassan Latif

Dec 25, 2010, 3:35:08 AM12/25/10
to vu...@googlegroups.com
WHAt about the existing 4th semester students???//

Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.
To join this group Send blank email from your virtual university email address to
vuZs+su...@googlegroups.com
or visit
http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe?hl=en

--
ALLAH WAHDA HO LA SHARIK HE

Hassan Latif
MBA Finance
4th Symester
VULHR01

Wasif Rana

Nov 11, 2013, 9:56:39 AM11/11/13
to vu...@googlegroups.com, vu...@googlegroups.com, mc100...@vu.edu.pk
KYU thakk re HO,

http://app.hec.gov.pk/Press_Releases/2007/March/5th%20march.htm

YEH parho.

On Friday, 15 October 2010 14:30:57 UTC+5, mc100201820 Muhammad Qaisar Rafique wrote:
ITS NOT TRUE

On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 1:33 PM, nymphish <nymp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
I hav heared 3.5 years Mba is equal  to M.Phill, is k bad M.phill ki
zarorat nahi direct Phdhosakti hai,is it true?
lakin meine VU call ki they said they hv no information regarding
this, in their opinion it is not equal to M.phill.If any body have
authantic information then plz share.

Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.

Wasif Rana

Nov 11, 2013, 9:58:54 AM11/11/13
to vu...@googlegroups.com, vu...@googlegroups.com

Sufian Abbas

Nov 13, 2013, 5:21:16 PM11/13/13
to vu...@googlegroups.com
please contact with me i realy want your help [lease give me ur number or skype or ad me amberksa2013 at skype pease please add me or give me anything to contact with you

--
-- --
Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.

To post a new message on this group, send email to vu...@googlegroups.com

Hadayat-u-Allah Shahzad

Nov 12, 2013, 10:26:16 AM11/12/13
to vu...@googlegroups.com, mc100...@vu.edu.pk
Yes dear, this is true that 3.5 MBA is equal to M.phil and u can directly do Phd.

--
-- --
Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.

To post a new message on this group, send email to vu...@googlegroups.com