Can any one guide me in this regard

ana ali

Apr 29, 2015, 3:25:29 PM4/29/15
to vu...@googlegroups.com

Course Selection Spring 2015
Dear Student!
Welcome to Course Selection interface for Semester Spring 2015.

Please note that if you are facing difficulties with your studies at VU and unable to earn good CGPA, you are advised to enroll reasonable number of courses which you can easily manage along with your personal commitments such as job / other responsibilities. As a guide, each 3-Credit hour’s course requires approximately nine 9-hour of pure study per week (video lectures, assignments, quizzes and MDB etc). It is also worth noting that pre-requisite courses must be qualified before next level course can be enrolled. Therefore, you are required to plan your course workload according to given guidelines.
Should you require any further guidance, please feel free to send an e-mail to respective Course Instructor.
Student ID mc090403616
Name Ana Mansoor
Study Program MBA
CGPA 1.82
Effective CGPA 1.91
Credits Earned 66
Credits Exempted 0
Current Semester No 12
Maximum Credits Limit for Course Selection 24
Specialization Management    Click Here to Change Specialization
Note for Changing Specilaization:
If a student changes area of specialization after qualifying any course(s) of specialization. Then already qualified specialization course(s) will be marked as AUDIT Course(s) and will not count towards award of degree. Such students have to attend one extra semester in order to complete courses of another opted Specialization.
Note for Selecting D Grade Courses:
In any of the subsequent semesters a student may repeat once, those courses of the previous semester(s) in which s/he had secured the lowest grade i.e. ‘D’ only. Any improved grade will substitute ‘F’ and ‘D’ grades of the previous semester for calculating CGPA and will not appear in course selection.
  Failure Courses
            MGT510  Total Quality Management (alt. code=MGMT510) (3 Credits)

  D Grade Courses
             CS507  Information Systems (3 Credits)
             IT430  E-Commerce (3 Credits)
             MGMT630  Knowledge Management (3 Credits)
             MGT101  Financial Accounting (3 Credits)
             MGT201  Financial Management (3 Credits)
             MGT402  Cost & Management Accounting (3 Credits)
             MGT411  Money & Banking (3 Credits)
             MGT603  Strategic Management (3 Credits)
             MTH302  Business Mathematics & Statistics (3 Credits)
             STA630  Research Methods (3 Credits)

Important Suggestion
Dear Student,
Your current GPA/CGPA is low; you are required to improve it since low grade leads towards wastage of time, money and ultimately results towards drops out from the University. Therefore, you are suggested to give preference to select ‘F’ or ‘D’ grade course(s) in order to improve your GPA / CGPA.

I hereby acknowledge that I have completely read and understood the above semester enrollment rules. I understand that I shall be responsible for the consequences and thus promise to strictly abide by the rules.

Marina Khan

Apr 29, 2015, 3:56:45 PM4/29/15
to vuzs
Dear Ana,

you need max. two semesters for improving the mentioned subjects. My advice is to select subjects pair wise like following subjects are little bit same (First 3 and last 2)

MGT603  Strategic Management
MGT510  Total Quality Management
MGMT630  Knowledge Management
CS507  Information Systems
IT430  E-Commerce

subjects for the next semester

MGT402  Cost & Management Accounting
MGT101  Financial Accounting
MGT402  Cost & Management Accounting
MTH302  Business Mathematics & Statistics
MGT411  Money & Banking
STA630  Research Method

--
-- --
Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.

To post a new message on this group, send email to vu...@googlegroups.com

Message Posting Rules: http://www.vuzs.net/faq/4795-vuzs-google-groups-basic-rules-for-posting-messages.html
--
To join this group Send blank email to vuZs+su...@googlegroups.com
or visit

Regards

Marina Khan

Ahmer Iqbal

May 26, 2015, 1:52:34 AM5/26/15
to vu...@googlegroups.com

Dear,plz help me abt subject I'm me worried coz my 4 papers are fail in first semester Wt cn I do plz help us

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Marina Khan wrote ----