Upcoming Special Interest Group Perusall - 9 March 2020, 13:00-14:00

Silvester Draaijer

Jan 28, 2020, 9:54:32 AM1/28/20
to vu-perusall

Dear VU Interested in Perusall,

We are happy to inform you that we planned a new VU Perusall Special Interest Group meeting. We set a meeting on Monday 9 March from 13:00-14:00 hours.

What we want to share with you is the following:

- We have a Processor Agreement with Perusall, so we can move forward with more confidence that we use the system in compliance with GDPR. During the session I will explain what teacher can and should not do in view of GDPR.

- We have connected Persusall to our Canvas Development environment and we will show and discuss what this offers for (dis)advantages.

- We invite anyone who has new experiences with Perusall to share these experiences.

Please register here that you want to come: https://vu-ntl.nl/index.php/event/special-interest-group-perusall/

Do not hesitate to send a mail to me or the Google groups e-maillist if you want to discuss already further.

Hope to see you on 9 March.

Kind regards,

Silvester Draaijer

Rob van Leeuwen