Perusall VU meeting (Special Interest Group)

Silvester Draaijer

Mar 26, 2019, 12:02:04 PM3/26/19
to vu-perusall
Dear Perusall interested at the VU,

As announced, we worked to get experienced Perusall users from the University of Groningen to Amsterdam. For now, please reserve upcoming 6 May from 13:00-15:00 hours in your agenda's for this meeting. Location HG 1B-21

I will inform you when further news comes forward (programme, sign-up)

Kind regards,

Silvester

Silvester Draaijer

Apr 12, 2019, 4:45:30 AM4/12/19
to vu-perusall
Dear Persuall interested at the VU,

Registration for the Perusall Special Interest Group meeting with experts from University of Groningen and interested from the UvA is now open. Go to https://vu-ntl.nl/index.php/event/perusall-vu-meeting-special-interest-group/ and register.

Kind regards,

Silvester